The comments policy on this blog is relatively simple:
- Keep it on topic.
- Keep it clean and if possible, amusing. Remember, calling a twat a ladies front bottom is far wittier than ‘cunt’.
- All comment spam will be deleted upon detection.
- All attempts to sell Search Engine Optimisation services and similar go straight into the singularity of my spam bin.
- Comment thread bitch fights will be mocked unmercifully.
- All comment threads close after 21 days, so if you’re late to the party – tough.
- If you want to be ‘Anonymous’ don’t expect anyone to not confuse you with some other dickhead.
- Don’t impersonate other bloggers/commenters – they don’t like it, and it just makes you look stupid.
- No trolling.
- First time moderation is on and will remain on. If your comment is pertinent and on topic, it will be allowed (Whether I agree or not). Unless you’ve repeatedly broken the above rules.
- The right of the blog owner is reserved to royally mock, patronise, delete and slap down anyone who can’t be bothered to observe the above.
- If you have a personal message, use the form on the ‘Contact me‘ page.
- The blog owners decision on all deletions is final – as far as this blog is concerned – I am the law. (See below)Click here when you’re done