… Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it in for me. Well not quite but possibly. Who knows. This blog has been invited to, and accepted, membership of the Scriblerus coalition of blogs, which is an apolitical, loosely-based association for blogs of a certain quality, for a given value of ‘quality’. It’s also named after the enlightenment age Martin Scriblerus club, whose members included Johnathan Swift (Gullivers Travels), John Gay (Beggars Opera), and Alexander Pope.
Which simply means;
1. The blog is posted on more or less regularly or at least conveys the idea it is alive and kicking;
2. It’s varied, not just a single issue rant;
3. Though it might be political, the wing or shade doesn’t matter – only the quality of the blog matters;
4. It’s been around for a while and has a readership, no matter how small and dedicated;
5. The blogger can string more than two words together in a roughly articulate manner.
Apart from editing the order of the main blogroll, now retitled ‘Sundry Malcontents’, that’s it. All my fellow malcontents, rapscallions and downright scamps (The little tinkers) will be included on my link list for the edification and enlightenment of anyone who cares to drop by. Read, don’t read, like, don’t like, whatever. Have fun. Oh yes, and play nice.